You are planning a
Ha Long Bay for your family. If this is the first time you
come to Ha Long then it would be difficult to choose the
tour services as well as the price of sightseeing tickets to Halong Bay.
Many people think that Ha Long is one of the famous tourist
destinations in the world, so the entrance fees and
sightseeing tickets to visit Ha Long Bay must be very
expensive. However, it's not quite so, in Ha Long there are
many prices for you to choose depending on the needs of each
visitor. Here we will give you some information about
entrance fees to tourist sites in Halong bay.
- Entrance fee: + 290,000 VND / person / trip (including
250,000VND of travel ticket, and 40,000VND for Tuan Chau
port entrance). From 1 April 2017 Ha Long Bay management
board will collect fee as a package, not by each point as
before, so the cost of visiting Ha Long Bay will increase
along with the number of places to visit. The popular routes
that many tourists choose is Route 1 and Route 2 below, if
visitors want to visit other points of interest you must buy
tickets for the whole route.
Route 1: from 3 to 4 hours cruise includes Fighting cocks,
Burning Incense, Stone dog islets, Ba Hang fishing village,
Thien Cung cave, Dau Go grotto (excluding 60.000/person for
the bamboo boat to Ba Hang caves)
Route 2: from 5-6 hours cruise including: stone dog, Incense
burner, Ba Hang fishing village, Fighting cocks, Sung Sot
cave, Titop island, Me Cung cave, Luon grotto (excluding
60.000/person for the bamboo boat to Ba Hang caves).
Halong bay cruise
If you want to visit more points on a route, you must return
to the wharf and buy a ticket to visit the new route, this
is a new regulation of Ha Long Bay management board.
Entrance fees at some points when traveling in Halong Bay
- Tuan Chau international entertainment center: VND 200,000
- Tuan Chau - Gia Luan ferry ticket: 80.000 VND / person
(walking), motorbike 100k / person.
- Tickets to visit Ha Long Bay: 290,000 VND / person (under
4 years old and under 1m high free of charge, aged 5 years
and over same price as adults, aged 60 and above) 50% price
(note you have to bring identity card or passport).
- Kayaking or bamboo boat: 60.000 / person
- Yen Tu pagoda cable car return ticket (2 trips): 280,000
VND / adult, 200,000 VND / child.
- Yen Tu pagoda cable car return ticket (1 trip): 180,000
VND / adult, 120,000 VND / child.
- Yen Tu pagoda cable car 1 way: 100.000 VND / adult, 80,000
VND / child.
- Lan Ha Bay: 30,000 VND / person
- Monkey Island bathing: 10,000 VND / person (Free at Monkey
- Cat Ba National Forest: 15,000 VND / person.